Saturday, December 17, 2022

My Family Is Preserved!

*iCommand My Day
17th December, 2022.

The Lord has taken away your punishment, he has turned back your enemy. The Lord, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm.
Zephaniah 3:15 NIV

*Prayer
Father, let Your hand of mercy and preservation be upon every member of my family this season and beyond in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
For everyone connected to me, I declare that the Lord my God is our rock, fortress and our shield continually. Therefore, as mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds all that concerns me. My household, my properties and everything that partains me is preserved. No evil will come near me. No plague will come near my dwelling. Wealth and riches shall be in my house. Peace within my walls, prosperity within my palace. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment