Monday, December 19, 2022

Lord, Let Your Mercy Flow

*iCommand My Day
20th December, 2022.

His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation. He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
Luke 1:50‭-‬51 NIV

*Prayer
Lord Jesus, I acknowledge You in my thoughts, deeds and action. Let Your mercy flow to all that concerns me. Perform mighty deeds for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The mercy of the Lord reaches out to me this season and beyond. I experience the love of God and the mighty deeds of my Maker. I declare that from God's glorious inheritance for the saints, I am abundantly supplied with all that I need. I advance on the wings of grace. I rejoice again and again. I declare celebrations are lined up for me this season and beyond in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment