Saturday, December 3, 2022

Favour and Peace on all sides

*iCommand My Day
4th December, 2022.

Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
Luke 2:13‭-‬14 NIV

*Prayer
Heavenly Father, let Your favour rest on me and grant me peace on every side and from every trouble in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declar the Decree; all glory be to the name of the Lord God Most High in my life and over all that concerns me. The Lord reigns in my life therefore, I have peace over all that concerns me. I declare that I have peace with the Lord and in my spiritual life and I also have peace financially, mentally, emotionally, and all round. I declare that I swim in health and dwell in abundant prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment