Friday, December 23, 2022

The Word is real and visible in and through my life

*iCommand My Day
24th December, 2022.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:14 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, thank for Your Word that became flesh; I declare that the Word is real and visible in my life and through my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, thank You for Christmas! Thank for the Word that became flesh for my sake and redemption. I declare that His glory is seen and revealed in me and through me. I declare that I am full of grace and truth. I declare that the Word of the Lord and His promises over me finds physical expression in this world. I began to live purposely and by the anointing of the Lord. I declare that everything prospers in my hands with global coverage and influence in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment