Wednesday, December 14, 2022

I have victory and peace all the days of my life

*iCommand My Day
15th December, 2022.

The Lord has taken away your punishment, he has turned back your enemy. The Lord, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm.
Zephaniah 3:15 NIV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You have taken away my punishment, pain and guilt and turned my adversary back. I receive victory and peace all my days in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I come under the blood of Jesus and I boldly declare that my sins are forgiven. My guilt is erased. My past is in the past. My mistakes are overlooked. My errors are pardoned and my punishment has been taken away. I declare that Christ has purchased my freedom and I receive it. I live in the fullness of the liberty of the sons of God. I am free! I am a child of God. I have fellowship with the Father. I am a priest to serve my God and a king to reign on earth. I prosper and experience the peace of God that surpasses all understanding in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment