Tuesday, December 20, 2022

My life is filled with good things

*iCommand My Day
21st December, 2022.

He has put down the mighty from their thrones, And exalted the lowly. He has filled the hungry with good things, And the rich He has sent away empty.
Luke 1:52‭-‬53 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, this season, fill my life with good things and elevate me to the place and throne of prominence in name of Jesus, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, thank You for the election of grace by the privilege of being in Christ. Therefore, I declare that I am lifted and elevated by the power of the Most High. I am filled and abundantly satisfied with good things of life. My barns are filled with plenty. I have more than enough. I have become a channel of blessing. The goodness of the Lord shows forth through me to everyone around me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment