Thursday, December 1, 2022

Blessed forever!

*iCommand My Day
2nd December, 2022.

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.
Luke 2:10 NIV

*Prayer
I declare that day by day, I awake into sounds of rejoicing and celebration this season and beyond in the name of the Lord Jesus, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, this month, everything will be happening so fast; it will be one miracle fast on the hills of another. And everywhere I turn, I declare that I see blessings pouring unto me like rainfall. I declare that my mouth is filled with laughter. Singing and dancing is my permanent state of mind. Nothing will steal my joy from me. I declare that the sound of rejoicing proceeds from me continually and I am a blessing to many in Jesus mighty name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment