Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Glorious December

iCommand My Day
1st December, 2022.

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.
Luke 2:10 NIV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the new month. I declare it is my season of good news that cause great joy in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for the privilege to give You thanks this first day of the last month of this year. Thank You Lord for keeping and blessing me through and through. Thank You for surrounding me with favour as a shield. I declare my season of celebration is here. The Lord prepares a table before me. Glorious things are spoken of me. The glory of the Lord is activated in my life. Let the doors be opened in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment