Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Lord, rain down Your favour

*iCommand My Day
9th November, 2022.

I pray that the LORD blesses Levi’s strength, favors his hard work, and crushes the insides of his enemies so that those who hate him can’t fight anymore.”
Deuteronomy 33:11 CEB

*Prayer
LORD, bless me, uphold me by Your strength and let Your favor rest on my hard work in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, let there be a pouring upon me the showers of blessings from above. Rain down Your favour on me and let the works of my hards yield great success. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. Everything is working together for good on my behalf. I rise higher and higher consistently. I go forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment