Saturday, November 19, 2022

The Lord My God Is My Support

*iCommand My Day
20th November, 2022.

The most ancient God is a place of safety; the eternal arms are a support. He drove out the enemy before you. He commanded: “Destroy them!”
Deuteronomy 33:27 CEB

*Prayer
I declare, the most ancient God is a place of safety for me; the eternal arms are a support and day by day I prevail in Jesus name, Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord my God is my support. I do not fall, I do not fail. I am as strong and firm as a rock. I abound in favour and blessings of the Lord. I am built up like an edifice. I am a wonder to my world and my generation. I rejoice in the Lord my God day by day. Everything I lay my hands is built to last and can withstand the test of time. I am strong and I do great exploits in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment