Sunday, November 27, 2022

I declare, I live in abundance

*iCommand My Day
28th November, 2022.

He will send rain in season from his rich storehouse in the sky and bless all your work, so that you will lend to many nations, but you will not have to borrow from any.
Deuteronomy 28:12 GNT

*Prayer
I declare that all the works of my hands are blessed; I live in abundance, I lend to Nations but I will not need to borrow in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I increase more and more. The heavens over me are continually opened. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. I lend to nations but I will not need to borrow from anyone. I swim in health and dwell in abundant prosperity round about me. I declare there is no lack around me. Day by day the Lord supplies all my needs and I have more than enough to be generous to others in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment