Thursday, November 10, 2022

I find rest in every area of my life

*iCommand My Day
11th November, 2022.

About Benjamin he said: “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders.”
Deuteronomy 33:12 NIV

*Prayer
I declare that I find rest in every area of my life and I am divinely protected and preserved in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I have not being given the spirit of fear. But I have being given the spirit of boldness, love and sound mind. I am the beloved of the Lord, I rest secured in Lord. He is the shield for me all day long. I declare that I am the one the Lord loves and I rests between his shoulders. I am preserved in all my ways. The jealousy of the Lord is activated over me in my favour. Everything is working for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment