Thursday, November 24, 2022

Christ Rules Over Everything

*iCommand My Day
25th November, 2022.

The Lord rules over the deep waters; he rules as king forever. The Lord gives strength to his people and blesses them with peace.
Psalm 29:10‭-‬11 GNT

*Prayer
I declare that only the decree and counsel of the Lord will stand in my health, home, finance and every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I live under the reign of the Lord my God forever. Christ rules over all that concerns me. I am under the shadow of His wings. I am under the government of heaven. My life's decisions are in accordance with the dictates of heaven. Therefore, only the will and purpose of the Lord for my health, finance, ministry and home will stand in my life and all that concerns me. I declare that the rod of the wicked will not rest upon my lot. I am the prince of the Eternal Lord of Lords and I abide in His domain forever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment