Friday, November 11, 2022

I Am Blessed With The Precious Things of Heaven and of the Deep Below

*iCommand My Day
12th November, 2022.

About Joseph he said: “May the Lord bless his land with the precious dew from heaven above and with the deep waters that lie below;
Deuteronomy 33:13 NIV

*Prayer
Father, let everything in heaven and on earth work together in my good for the fulfilment of Your purpose in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life, family, household and life is blessed by the Lord. I am blessed with the precious things of heaven, with the dew, and from the deep water that lies beneath. I am blessed with the precious fruits of the sun, and with the precious produce of the months. I am blessed with the best things of the ancient mountains, And with the precious things of the everlasting hills. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment