Sunday, November 20, 2022

unstoppable as I advance

*iCommand My Day
21st November, 2022.

God has always been your defense; his eternal arms are your support. He drove out your enemies as you advanced, and told you to destroy them all.
Deuteronomy 33:27 GNT

*Prayer
The Lord is with me in all my ways, I am unstoppable as I advance in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord is my defence on everyside; The Lord is behind me to protect me. The Lord is beside me to lead, guide and preserve me. He goes ahead of me to trust out the enemy and remove every opposing person or circumstances. Therefore, I declare that I make rapid advancement. My life is a testament of moving from glory to glory. I leap over walls and run through the troops. I am victorious day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment