Wednesday, November 2, 2022

The Lord Goes Before Me Always

*iCommand My Day
3rd November, 2022.

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.
Isaiah 45:2 NIV

*Prayer
I declare in the name of Jesus that all limitations and barriers are broken and taken off and I get supernatural results in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that the Lord has gone ahead of me to level every mountain and fill the valleys. The gates of bronze is droken down and the bars of iron are cutdown. I declare that the path before me is made straight. I began to walk upon my high places. My horn is exalted like the horn of a unicorn. I am anointed with fresh oil. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment