Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Blessed with Peace

*iCommand My Day
24th November, 2022.

The Lord rules over the deep waters; he rules as king forever. The Lord gives strength to his people and blesses them with peace.
Psalm 29:10‭-‬11 GNT

*Prayer
My Lord and My King, I draw strength from the throne of Grace and I receive the blessing of peace in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus; let no man or matter trouble me for I bear upon me the mark of Christ. I am blessed with the peace of the Lord. I am strengthened with might in my inner man by the Spirit of God. The peace of the Lord that surpasses all understanding guides my heart. The covering of the Lord my King is strong upon me. I live a triumphant life. I experience peace on all sides day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment