Saturday, November 5, 2022

We're Delivered From Wicked and Unreasonable Men

iCommand My Day
6th November, 2022.

The eternal God is thy refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms: And he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; And shall say, Destroy them.
Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV

*Prayer
Father, deliver us and our land from wicked and unreasonable men and let their evil slay the wicked man in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare, in the name of Jesus that the rod of the wicked will not rest on the lot of the righteous. I declare that I lay hold of the ends of this nation and I shake evil out of it's place. The Lord frustrate the plans of the wicked and unreasonable men. Let the habitation of the enemy of this nation be desolate, let them be put out from us. We declare a final end to terror from our land. We speak peace within our walls and prosperity within our homes in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment