Friday, November 4, 2022

I Am Protected By The Lord

*iCommand My Day
5th November, 2022.

The eternal God is thy refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms: And he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; And shall say, Destroy them.
Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord God is my refuge; I am protected and preserved day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the name of the Lord is my safety. The Lord is my keeper and He is my refuge. I am protected from the arrows that flies by the day and the pestilence by night. I do not walk on the path of evil. I am protected from all dangers, dangerous persons, places and unpleasant circumstances. I and my family will not be a victim of terror in any form. I declare that only glorious things are spoken of us and heard from us in Jesus name, Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment