Friday, November 4, 2022

My Head, My Hands and My Destiny - Be lifted!

iCommand My Day
4th November, 2022.

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Psalm 92:10 KJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, anoint me with fresh oil for every dimension and lift me up to greater heights in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God is the lifter of my head, my horn has He exalted like the horn of an unicorn: I am anointed with fresh oil. I receive the needed grace and empowerment for increase, wealth creation and to fulfil my life's assignment. Therefore, my head will never bow in shame. I am above only. I declare that my head, my hands and my destiny is lifted and they finds visibility and favour day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment