Monday, November 28, 2022

I am in alignment with the workings of the Lord per time!

*iCommand My Day
29th November, 2022.

The Lord your God will make you the leader among the nations and not a follower; you will always prosper and never fail if you obey faithfully all his commands that I am giving you today.
Deuteronomy 28:13 GNT

*Prayer
I declare that I am a leader among the Nations of the earth in my field. I am the head and I am above only in the name of Jesus, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord my God has made me the leader among the nations of the earth; I prosper in all I do. The spirit of excellence is at work in me. I produce superior results and outcomes. I have understanding of the time and the will of the Lord and I am in alignment with the workings of the Lord per time. I function on my prophetic timeline. I have become a wonder to my generation in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment