Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Access to Realms of Possibilities and Productivity

*iCommand My Day
2nd November, 2022.

“This is what the Lord says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
Isaiah 45:1 NIV

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, this is the month where every door that is required for my new level stays open for me and I walk into it in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord grants me access into realms of higher possibilities and productivity. I ascend onto heights of superior wisdom and favour. I declare that I become a better version of myself. I declare that I am fit and prepared for my wealthy place. I declare, that I am cleared to advance faster and smoother. Everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment