Friday, November 18, 2022

I Ride Smoothly to Victory

*iCommand My Day
19th November, 2022.

The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, ‘Destroy!’
Deuteronomy 33:27 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the eternal God is my refuge, I am forever safe underneath His everlasting arms and every enemy is trust out and destroyed in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord my God is my eternal refuge. The Lord my God is my safety. I dwell under His everlasting arms. I am preserved from the attacks of the enemy. The Lord trust out the enemy before me and crushes every obstacles on my way. I ride smoothly to victory. I advance on the wings of grace. I do exploit and still increase. Everything is working in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment