Tuesday, November 15, 2022

I Am Most Blessed of Sons

*iCommand My Day
16th November, 2022.

And of Asher he said: “Asher is most blessed of sons; Let him be favored by his brothers, And let him dip his foot in oil.
Deuteronomy 33:24 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare among the blessed, I am most blessed and I enjoy the favour of many generations in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, I am most blessed of sons; I am favored by many generations. I swim in health and dwell in abundance day by day. My feet is dipped in oil; my life is without struggle, conflicts or troubles. I enjoy the rest of the Lord. I lay in green pasture. I drink from still waters. I flourish like palm tree planted by rivers of water. Everything is working together for my good. I continually prosper and do well in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment