Wednesday, November 16, 2022

I am full of strength and blessings

*iCommand My Day
17th November, 2022.

Asher: “Asher, best blessed of the sons! May he be the favorite of his brothers, his feet massaged in oil. Safe behind iron-clad doors and gates, your strength like iron as long as you live.”
Deuteronomy 33:24‭-‬25 MSG

*Prayer
I declare that I dwell in safety, I am full of strength and full of the blessings of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am best blessed of the sons! I stand out in every aspect my life. I declare that I am the head and not the tail. I am above only. I know no scarcity. There is no lack within me or about me. I am the sheep of His pasture, the beloved and favorite of the Lord; I found favour with God and with men. My steps are ordered into prosperity. I am full of strength and full of life day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment