Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Multiple men and supplies to me

*iCommand My Day
8th December, 2022.

You [O Lord] have multiplied the nation and increased their joy; they rejoice before You like the joy in harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoil [of battle].
Isaiah 9:3 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, I declare that even as the year runs to an end, I will yet increase greatly and I will end this year with rejoicing and large bounties in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Even at this time of the year, I declare increase more and more. The Lord multiplies me in men and supplies. I declare unexpected gifts, financial blessings, bonuses and benefits. I declare increase in profit and expansion in business. I declare that this is my best season of the year for growth. Everywhere I turn, I receive blessings upon blessings in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment