Saturday, December 24, 2022

I am loved, favoured and approved

*iCommand My Day
25th December, 2022.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, thank You for loving me so much that You gave Yourself for me and thank You Lord for Christmas! I rejoice forevermore in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the grace of the Lord Jesus, the love of the Father and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit dwell continually with me this day forward. I am loved. I an favoured. I am approved. I am saved. I am redeemed. I am justified by faith. I am a saint and the righteousness of God in Christ. I am blessed in the beloved. I am blessed and highly favoured and it is evident in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment