Sunday, December 11, 2022

Shalom! All the days of my life!

*iCommand My Day
12th December, 2022

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 NIV

*Prayer
The Prince of Peace, I submit to Your government, please reign in my life and over all that concerns me and let me experience Your peace and prosperity in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord, the Prince of Peace rules in my life and over all that concerns me. Therefore, I experience SHALOM all the days of my life! I prosper on all sides. I have all that I need and there is nothing missing, there is nothing lacking. I live in the rest of the Lord. I swim in health and I dwell continually in abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment