Thursday, December 8, 2022

I am guided and empowered by the Wonderful Counselor

*iCommand My Day
9th December, 2022.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 NIV

*Prayer
The Great and Wonderful Counselor, please lead and guide me on the path of destiny and empower me to do Your will in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father of Lights, the Wonderful Counselor, there's no confusion with You; please, let Your countenance be upon me for good. Clear my fears and doubts. Lead me in the way I should go. Counsel me on the right cause of action to follow. Equip me with good discernment that I may be able to know the good, acceptable and perfect will of the Lord for my life. I declare that day by day by the might of the Lord, I go from glory to glory in ever increasing splendor and in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment