Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Peace on all sides and by all means

*iCommand My Day
29th December, 2022.

For the same God who made everything, our Creator and our mighty maker, he himself is our helper and defender!
Psalms 124:8 TPT

*Prayer
The Lord my God, my Creator and mighty maker, I thank You for You have been my helper and defender and to You alone be all the glory!

*iDeclare the Decree
For the rest of this year and beyond, I decare boldly: the Lord God is my light and the source of my salvation - I fear no one! I’ll never turn back and run, for the Lord God surrounds and protects me. Regardless of the present situations, my heart will not fear and I will not be shaken, even if war is imminent. I am more than a conqueror. I stand out and I prevail in every area of my life. I enter rest on everyside. The Lord grants me peace by all means and at all time in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment