Friday, December 9, 2022

Elevated By The Might of The Lord

*iCommand My Day
10th December, 2022.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 NIV

*Prayer
Mighty God, please show off Your might and awesomeness in my life by great deliverance and breakthroughs for me this season in Jesus name, amen!

*IDeclare the Decree
I declare boldly that the Lord my God is the Mighty God, full of power and all possibilities. All things were made by You and there is nothing impossible for My God. Therefore, I declare that He is my helper, He is my glory and the lifter of my head. I am safe and delivered from every trouble. Even in the season, I receive major breakthroughs this season in finance, ministry, business, marital destiny and all that concerns me by the might of the Lord and it will be evident that the Lord God elevated me by the strength of His might in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment