Thursday, December 15, 2022

I Am Made Stronger Day By Day

*iCommand My Day
16th December, 2022.

The Lord has taken away your punishment, he has turned back your enemy. The Lord, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm.
Zephaniah 3:15 NIV

*Prayer
The Lord my God and my King is with me, never again will I fear any harm. I am safe and secured in Him now and forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that at all times, the Lord is my light and my salvation. Therefore, I shall fear nothing and no one. The Lord is the stronghold of my life, I not be afraid. When the wicked advance against me, it is they that will stumble and fall. But I am made stronger day by day. My horn has been exalted like the horn of a unicorn, I am anointed with fresh oil. Only goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life and in all my ways in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment