Thursday, December 22, 2022

Perpetually Victorious

*iCommand My Day
23rd December, 2022.

And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of His servant David,
Luke 1:69 NKJV

*Prayer
The Lord has raised up a horn of salvation for me and my house in Christ Jesus, I am perpetually victorious in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for You always cause me to triumph in every area of life. You Lord have raised a horn of salvation for me and my house. Everyone connected to me is continually saved, blessed and working in rest. The evil plans of the enemy has been turned into testimonies. I am stronger and better day by day. I am victorious over every storms of life. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment