Tuesday, December 6, 2022

I increase in joy..

*iCommand My Day
7th December, 2022.

You have enlarged the nation and increased their joy; they rejoice before you as people rejoice at the harvest, as warriors rejoice when dividing the plunder.
Isaiah 9:3 NIV

*Prayer
Father, in this season, increase my joy and let me rejoice as people rejoice at harvest in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that You Lord God have enlarged me on every side and You have increased my joy; I rejoice before the Lord as people rejoice at the harvest. I am full of excitement as warriors rejoice when dividing the plunder. Therefore, I declare that my barns are filled with plenty and my heart is full of praise to the Lord my God. This season, only glorious things are spoken of me day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment