Monday, December 26, 2022

The Lord Never Left! Never.

*iCommand My Day
27th December, 2022.

“If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, When men rose up against us, Then they would have swallowed us alive, When their wrath was kindled against us;"
Psalms 124:2‭-‬3 NKJV

*Prayer
I bless and praise the name of the Lord God over and over that He never left us! He did not allow the terror of our enemies to defeat us. Thank You Lord!

*iDeclare the Decree
I admit this: If the Lord God had not been there for me, the enemies, in their violent anger, would have swallowed me up alive. But thanks be to God who always causes me to triumph over every plot of the enemy. Therefore, I declare that I am continuously victorious. I end this year in grand style. I finish strong. Everything is working together for my good. I and everyone connected to me is safe in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment