Sunday, December 18, 2022

There Shall Be A Performance...

*iCommand My Day
19th December, 2022.

Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.”
Luke 1:45 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I believe Your words and Your promises for me and I declare that there shall be a performance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the words of the Lord spoken over me and His promises for my life finds expression in their fullness in my life in Jesus name. My life is conducive for the manifestation of the acts and wonders of God. Everything and everyone assigned to channel my blessings begins to make the necessary moves. I am blessed and highly favoured. I become a proof of the fulfilment of the word of God in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment