Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Unlimited Blessings

iCommand My Day
2nd June, 2022.

Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! Selah
Psalms 68:19 NKJV

*Prayer
Throughout this month and beyond, I declare that I am daily loaded with benefits in all ramifications in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
This month, I experience the goodness of the Lord like never before. I receive daily blessings none stop. I declare that I would have to clear out the old to receive the new. Everything is working together for good for me this month. I enjoy unlimited blessings in my home and business. I receive increase in finance and influence. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. This month, I am daily loaded with benefits in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment