Sunday, June 26, 2022

I Am Rooted In Love

*iCommand My Day
27th June, 2022

I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine, He who feeds his flock among the lilies.”
Song of Solomon 6:3 AMP

*Prayer
Dear Lord, let the reality of Your love for me as my Lover take hold of the core of my life and every aspect of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that I love You and I declare boldly that I receive Your love for me. I receive Your everlasting love for me. I declare that my identity is derived from Your love for me. My identity is not based on my work, relationship status, appearance, materials, bank account, achievement, location, skin colour or any other thing physical. My identity is found in Christ and the love of the Father to me. My life attracts men to the Lord and favour to me. I am my beloved's now and for ever, and my beloved is mine. I grow in grace and knowledge of God in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment