Tuesday, June 28, 2022

I Advance Greatly

iCommand My Day
29th June, 2022.

“ ‘But all who devour you will be devoured; all your enemies will go into exile. Those who plunder you will be plundered; all who make spoil of you I will despoil.
Jeremiah 30:16 NIV

*Prayer
Father in the name of Jesus, I declare that everything and everyone devouring me, my finance, my destiny is devoured and swallowed up now in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare the decree; all who devour me will be devoured; And all my adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity. And they who plunder me will become plunder, And all who prey upon me, the Lord gives for prey. I declare total liberty from anyone and anything holding me down. I advance greatly by the might of the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment