Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Total Wellbeing

*iCommand My Day
16th June, 2022

For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.”’
Jeremiah 30:17 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, please restore my health and heal me of every hurt and pain in my body, my mind and my heart in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Dear Father, thank You for Your healing hands at work over me. I declare strength in my body, my mind and my heart. I declare that I am strong physically, emotionally and mentally. I function with wholeness and soundness in my spirit and in my soul. I declare that it is well with me. I am full of health and vigour. My body functions at maximum capacity all day everyday in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment