Monday, June 20, 2022

I Advance in the Might of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
21st June 2022.

No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.
Joshua 1:5 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I commit my way and my plans to You and I ask that You align me with Your plan for this season and empower me to overcome all challenges without exception in Jesus name, amen!

*iDecare the Decree
I declare; my steps are ordered by the Lord. I move in the right direction for my life. I am in alignment with God's plan for me this season. I am in the right place for God to bless me. Therefore, the Lord is with me in business, on my job, in my career, ministry, family and all that concerns me. No man or man made circumstances or situation will be able to stop me. Whoever yields themselves to be vessels of the emeny will be crushed out of the way. I advance in the strength and the might of the Lord who is with me - I go upward and forward only. I swim in health, I dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment