Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Full Compensation for wasted years

iCommand My Day
15th June, 2022

Restore now to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their olive groves, and their houses, also a hundredth of the money and the grain, the new wine and the oil, that you have charged them.”
Nehemiah 5:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, cancel every delay in my life and let there be a full compensation for all family, materials, career, finance and all the years stolen from me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, the years of delay and wasted time is over. I declare a restoration, even this day of lands, business, finance, properties, ideas, innovations, promotions, increase, achievements and blessings that have been delayed and outstanding over the years. I receive all arrears of blessings now. I step into seasons of abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment