Monday, June 27, 2022

I Declare Absolute Disloyalty to Lawlessness and ungodliness

*iCommand My Day
28th June, 2022.

Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Psalm 45:7 KJV

*Prayer
Father, establish me in righteousness and anoint me with the oil of gladness above my contemporaries in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that my passion is in pursuit for righteousness. I declare my absolute disloyalty to lawlessness and ungodliness. I disassociate with any ungodly habit or persons. Therefore, I am crowned with bliss and blessings above my contemporaries. I step into exceedingly beyound what I should have achieve at this time. I declare that I am anointed with the oil of fervent joy. The very fragrance of heaven’s gladness is poured upon me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment