Monday, June 13, 2022

Lord, Restore Comfort to me

iCommand My Day
14th June, 2022.

I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners.
Isaiah 57:18 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, heal me, lift my burdens, lead me in the way I should go and restore comforts to me in every way in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, I command depression and sickness to be gone from me. I cast my cares upon the Lord. I release my burden. I receive rest. I receive peace. I speak light. I speak health and life into every fibre of my being. I receive wisdom and direction in all my ways. The Lord leads me and restore comforts to me. No plague will come near my dwelling. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment