Friday, June 24, 2022

Let Accusations Cease

*iCommand My Day
24th June, 2022

So now the case is closed. There remains no accusing voice of condemnation against those who are joined in life-union with Jesus, the Anointed One.
Romans 8:1 TPT

*Prayer
In name of Jesus, let the voice of every accusations and the accusers be silenced in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree: I am free from guilt and shame. I am free from the scorching tongues of men. I declare that every satanic voice whispering words of condemnation is shut down. I am a new creation in Christ. I am free from the shackles of my past. I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I advance with new identity, insight and power. I grow in grace. I increase in wisdom and in favour with God and men in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment