Wednesday, June 8, 2022

I Live in the Fullness of God

iCommand My Day
9th June, 2022

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
Psalms 24:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, You created all the fullness and abundance that I see everywhere on the earth - therefore let my life experience the fullness and abundance in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, Your signature in nature is abundance - abundance of water, light, air, vegetations, land, rain, animals and even the planets are in excess and abundance. Therefore, lack is not permitted in my life. I declare that my life manifest the fullness of your glory and provisions. I swim in health and dwell in plenty. There is nothing lacking or missing. My is full of joy, peace, love and wonders. All my needs are met. I have more than enough at all times in the name of Jesus. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment