Friday, June 3, 2022

I Shall Not Borrow

iCommand My Day
4th June, 2022.

The Lord will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
Deuteronomy 28:12 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, open up to me Your good treasures, pour me the blessing and greatly bless the works of my hands in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I step into wealth and exponential increase. This is my season of plenty. I receive great output, productivity, profits, success, record breaking turn overs and outstanding results. I may not feel the wind or see any rain. But I declare that I swim in health and dwell in abundance. All my bills are paid effortlessly. All my debts are clearly completely. I will lend to nations but I shall not need to borrow from anyone. I flourish on every side in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment