Tuesday, June 7, 2022

The Earth is the Lord's

*iCommand My Day
8th June, 2022

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
Psalms 24:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, You are the creator of the Heaven and the earth; let everything in creation and on the earth work together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus, that everything is working together for my good. I declare that the natural elements; the weather, the air, the water, the food, the atmosphere around me, the wind and everything in creation are working for me. The evolving and rotating of the earth moves things in my favour. My life is bright and well. My steps are divinely orchestrated. Only glorious and beautiful things are directed to me now and forever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment