Friday, June 10, 2022

Programmed To Attract Favour

*iCommand My Day
11th June, 2022

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
Psalms 24:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Lord God, You are the Creator and Father of all flesh and spirits - program me to attract favour with every being on the earth and everyone that comes in contact with me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, let the aura of Your favour be all over me. Let me find favour with everyone who meets with me. I declare that everything that has my name on it invokes favour wherever it goes. I declare that favour answers for me wherever my name is mentioned. I received divinely ochestrated relationships, covenant partnerships and mutually beneficial friendships. I receive the gift of men. I am helped. I am lifted and I receive the wisdom to honour those sent to me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment