Thursday, June 16, 2022

I Step Into My Inheritance

*iCommand My Day
17th June, 2022

“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
Joel 2:25 NKJV


*Prayer
Father, for every lost harvest, opportunity and labour, I receive a complete and upgraded restoration in all ramifications in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, for every harvest that I lost, every promotion that I missed, every opportunity that pass me by, every of my effort that seems like a waste and in every way that I incurred loses; I declare a full restoration. I receive the rewards that ought to be mine for every year I lost. I reclaim and recover all that is mine. I step into my inheritance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment